BIG BLOC PRO
Pair of Adjustable Toe Stops
- DUAL DENSITY
- World Famous for Performance, Stability and Longevity
- Large Flat Bottom, for Fast Stopping and Ultimate Stability
- Non Marking, Long Lasting Natural Rubber Compound
- Great Grip on Slippery Surfaces
- Perfectly Suited to the Modern Roller Derby Game
Competition skating is often won or lost in the fraction of a second, wanting to give our loyal family of skaters the technology to capture these fragments of time to use to their advantage - we went back to the designs of our most famous toe stop - and made a competition version that gives you 110%. Using dual pour technology to layer multiple rubber compounds, we were able to maintain the original feel of the famous Big Bloc, but decrease it's stopping distance drastically. The Big Bloc Pro was born. The softer red rubber layer gives you extra traction in the heat of the moment where stopping that moment sooner can be make or break. This Pro model compound is intended for game day, bout day, competition, tournaments or whenever you need that supercharged performance.
Made in natural (gum) coloured rubber with a Red Underside, this compound is non marking and suitable for all skating surfaces.