148 Pink Glitter
- Adjusts 4 sizes
- simple Push Button Size Adjustment
- Full Precision ABEC 5 Bearings - Quality Signature Urethane Indoor / Outdoor Wheels
- Durable Nylon Hard Shell Shell Construction
- Supportive Cuff for Ankle Support
- Comfortable, Breathable Mesh Liner
The 148 Adjustable Inline from Crazy Skates features specifications typically reserved for more expensive inline skates. The 148 is a beginner inline skate that will skate, like a skate should. Featuring Quality Urethane Wheels (not Plastic like many other beginner skates) this ensures the skater gets great roll with plenty of grip for turning. ABEC 5 full precision bearings will give plenty of speed. The all nylon boot and frame construction is strong and durable (as beginner skates need to be) providing the correct support and cuff stiffness for developing skaters. The fitted, breathable mesh liner is extremely comfortable and combined with the ventilated shell means you can skate for hours without your feet getting all hot and sweaty. The 148 is a feature packed, high quality inline skate that will be sure to start your LOVE for skating!